Monday, June 2, 2008

Thank You

I love you Lord. I have the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You, God. The eyes of my heart have been enlightened. I am created in the image of You. I walk in the light as You are in the light. I am the branch, You are the vine. I am one with You, dear Lord. You have already provided everything I will ever need. You have provided all the healing my body will ever need. Before I even existed You had provision for me. And I abide in You, Father, every circumstance and every situation in my life transforms to the likeness of You, Who is in the light. Thank you, Lord that you loved me and knew me, even chose me before the foundation of the world. Your love is the grace that is a gift to me. Your faith is given to me, as I walk with You. I will forever be in awe of Your trust in me. I will forever serve You. I will forever seek You. I will forever be transformed by your Word. I have entered into Your rest, because You are on my side. Thank you, Father, thank you. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: