Wednesday, December 17, 2008

His Name

1 John 3:22-23
And we receive from Him whatever we ask, because we (watchfully) obey His orders (observe His suggestions and injunctions, follow His plan for us) and (habitually) practice what is pleasing to Him. And this is His order (His command, His injunction): that we should believe in (put our and trust in and adhere to and rely on) the name of His Son Jesus Christ (the Messiah), and that we should love one another, just as He has commanded us.

  • I believe in the name of Jesus to save and deliver me from every situation.
  • I put my faith in the name of Jesus.
  • I trust in the name of Jesus.
  • I adhere to the name of Jesus.
  • I completely rely on the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus.

I believe that mountains move and demons flee when I speak the name of Jesus. I have faith that He has done everything for me, I rest in the finished work of Jesus. There is no sin that Jesus didn't pay for. Just one drop of His blood was more than enough to pay for all sin for all time. Yes, I believe the Word and I trust in the name of Jesus. This life is not mine to fight but I will stand for and keep everything that Jesus paid for. I am always victorious because I have the name of Jesus. God has given it to me, when I made Him Lord of my life.

I trust that the name of Jesus has all power and authority, and God Almighty has placed it above all things. God will use His hands to back up the name of Jesus. I will always stick to the name given to me, it is who I really am. In my spirit I am one with Him. This is how God sees me, this is the real me, for I have been united with Jesus in death to live for Him in this life. I completely rely on the name of Jesus. I will never be let down, He is the Lord who lifts me up.

Thank You JESUS.

No comments: