Tuesday, February 17, 2009

God's Garden

I am going to spend some time focusing on digging out some of the wonderful promises and amazing blessings that God has spoken to us in His Word. His Word is super positive and is the cure for anything that is ailing you.

10 And if you pour out that with which you sustain your own life for the hungry and satisfy the need of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in darkness, and your obscurity and gloom become like the noonday. 11 And the Lord shall guide you continually and satisfy you in drought and in dry places and make strong your bones. And you shall be like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose waters fail not. Isaiah 58:10-11 (AMP)Beautiful Garden Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank you Father that I am your garden that you tend. You water me and give me light. Even if there is a drought all around me, I shall still bare fruit. And even my health shall not fail, because my bones will be strong. And if my bones are strong, my immune system is strong. And if my immune system is strong my entire body is healthy and in balance. Praise and Glory, to You Lord!

No comments: